1000 Urban Center Parkway offers the fines office facilities in suburban Birmingham. Built in 1992, this building is ideally located at the entrance to Liberty Park along I-459 at the Liberty Parkway Interchange. The Cahaba River flows nearby and Miss Liberty stand watch over the development. This building features an interior of travertine and Verdi marble with mahogany doors and spacious nine foot ceilings. The reflective glass exterior with granite and stone panels sits within grounds distinguished with carefully manicured landscaping.
- Six-story office building
- Approximately 166,000 square feet of net rentable area
- Access to Fitness Center
- Café located within building
- Covered, Surface and Executive Parking available
- Easy access to all Interstates via I-459
- Park-like setting
- 24-hour access via electronic card access security system
- On-site Property Management, Maintenance Staff and Day Porter
- Four Richly Appointed Passenger Elevators
- State-of-the-Art Life Safety Systems
- Fully Sprinklered
- Loading Dock
For questions or to learn more about leasing at 1000 Urban Center Drive, please contact Norman Tynes at 205.458.8105 or email@example.com.